About Pain Management at Complete Pain Care
Complete Pain Care promise to listen to you to fully understand the medical, social and work issues related to your chronic pain. Pain syndromes can devastate the lives of those afflicted. We pledge to act as your trusted partner to help you restore your life as much as possible. Together, we will seek solutions to alleviate your suffering and to maximize your overall function and quality of life. Our staff is dedicated to working with you in a supportive and friendly environment to develop your own pain management treatment plan.
We are committed to listening to our patients, evaluating and diagnosing their pain, as well as assessing their function and aspects of their life affected by pain. We work closely with our patients, as well as their physicians and allied health care providers to develop a complete, multi-disciplinary treatment plan that will optimize their function, improve their quality of life and help them return to the person they used to be.
MEET OUR MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology with Certification in Pain Medicine
- Fellowship in Pain Management, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Residency in Anesthesiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Internship in Internal Medicine, New England Deaconess Hospital, Boston
- M.D., Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons
- M.Sc., London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- A.B., Harvard College
- Trustee, University of Massachusetts
- Member, Massachusetts Dept.of Industrial Accidents, Health Care Services Board
- Coach, Girls Softball